2 2
Emmaz

My experience with Marijuana

Recommended Posts

I find this very important to share my experience with everyone in this forum because there is no shame in trying to teach others the errors of a particular behavior in order to prevent them from falling victim to the same mistakes which they probably would have avoided had they known any better. 

I'm 32 years old and happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. But, if I looked back like 15 years ago, I wouldn't believe that I would still be alive today it's all because of my getting mixed up with drugs especially Marijuana. I lived in a tough neighborhood where 95% of youth ended being into bad gangs and doing drugs is the least of horrors one can get into. 

I'm very lucky to still be sane today because there was a particular day we are in the hood smoking and puffing up Marijuana but suddenly it's as if something was hit on my head and I lost my bearing. I started laughing like I'm running mad and before people realized what was going on I became violent and almost tore my clothes. I was forced down by the guys around and was rushed to the hospital. I was admitted for more than 3 months because was later referred to the psychiatric ward in order to have my case checked out well before was released and discharged. 

This incident taught me a big life lesson that Marijuana can potentially run someone mad if you aren't careful with how you make use of it. Ever since then, I don't even feel comfortable smelling ordinary cigarette and not to talk more about Marijuana. My advice to youths is stay safe and say no to drugs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I'm really happy for you with what smoking marijuana almost ruined your life. If not for the mercy of God, you would have ended up being locked up as a mad person in the psychiatric ward at the hospital or roaming about in the streets naked and insane. I hate smokes of any sorts, not even cigarettes but I'm well aware that the dangers of smoking far outweigh any kind of benefits that may come from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Wow, I'm really happy for you with what smoking marijuana almost ruined your life. If not for the mercy of God, you would have ended up being locked up as a mad person in the psychiatric ward at the hospital or roaming about in the streets naked and insane. I hate smokes of any sorts, not even cigarettes but I'm well aware that the dangers of smoking far outweigh any kind of benefits that may come from it. 

It was such a horrible experience in my life but I'm glad that I came out in one piece and today I have my own family with my children to take care of and bring up in ways that would only benefit them rather than harm them. Even after what happened to me, I still see some of my hood mates still lead the old gang smoking life and all I could ever do is to pray for them. Smoking is never a good thing for one to get involved with, higher cases of lung cancer is caused by inhaling of smokes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Emmaz said:

It was such a horrible experience in my life but I'm glad that I came out in one piece and today I have my own family with my children to take care of and bring up in ways that would only benefit them rather than harm them. Even after what happened to me, I still see some of my hood mates still lead the old gang smoking life and all I could ever do is to pray for them. Smoking is never a good thing for one to get involved with, higher cases of lung cancer is caused by inhaling of smokes. 

I'm glad that you came out being in one piece and not mentally deranged because of the effects of the marijuana on you. I would conclude by saying that you are very lucky to have survived this scare, the unlucky ones would have ran mad from such incident. This is a very good lesson for all of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marijuana doesn't have the affects that you have described. I don't think you were smoking just marijuana. Perhaps your joint was laced with something that has harsh side-affects?

I have grown up smoking marijuana and witnessing other youth grow up the same. Not once have I ever witnessed someone tear off their clothes and become violent.

You are misinformed on the side affects of marijuana. It is a great plant with many medicinal properties. 

I call bullshit on your story and advocacy against marijuana.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2018 at 2:31 PM, Vuo said:

Marijuana doesn't have the affects that you have described. I don't think you were smoking just marijuana. Perhaps your joint was laced with something that has harsh side-affects?

I have grown up smoking marijuana and witnessing other youth grow up the same. Not once have I ever witnessed someone tear off their clothes and become violent.

You are misinformed on the side affects of marijuana. It is a great plant with many medicinal properties. 

I call bullshit on your story and advocacy against marijuana.

Well, I respect your opinion about the medicinal effects of marijuana because it does have good benefits as a pain relief but that doesn't change what happened to me or making it all lies. You can as well look up the information on this article and be well convinced that what happened to me was actual truth. 

Please help yourself out by reading this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-19696/Cannabis-cause-insanity-scientists-warn.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only had the experience of being disoriented when I ate some MJ brownies one time. I had to go to work..and was trying desperately to hold it together. I don't know, the whole drug scene never appealed to me much. Too many unknowns. I would rather stick to legal drugs ie alcohol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kgord said:

I only had the experience of being disoriented when I ate some MJ brownies one time. I had to go to work..and was trying desperately to hold it together. I don't know, the whole drug scene never appealed to me much. Too many unknowns. I would rather stick to legal drugs ie alcohol.

If drugs are good to your system, it's best to say away from it because it's definitely going to do you more harm than good. Just like alcohol, there are some people who can drink a lot without getting drunk but there are some who would take just one bottle and they would be knocked out immediately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2 2